This guide contains articles that are operating system agnostic. All articles should be relevant to any instance of Skype for Business.
Article type: Reference
- Answer delay when using Skype for Business response groupsThis article will detail the expected delay times when answering calls on a Skype for Business hunt group as well as providing potential solutions.
- How to Forward your Lync (Skype for Business) calls on your Lync Client
- How to manage persistent chat roomsHow to manage persistent chat rooms
- How to reset presence settings in Skype for Business
- How to Transfer calls in Skype for Business.
- Lync Caller ID
- Lync or Skype for Business Distribution Groups
- Microsoft - Skype: Reset Conference ID or Leader PINHow to reset Skype for Business conference ID or leader PIN
- MS Skype - Unable To Make Presenters In Meeting Creation
- Received error message "this message wasn't sent" when sending IM in Skype for BusinessReceived error message "this message wasn't sent" when sending IM in Skype for Business Edit
- Recovering a Skype for Business meeting from Recording ManagerRecovering a Skype for Business meeting from Recording Manager
- Skype for Business: Call me at feature not workingThe Call me at feature allows users to specify a number that will be used for joining a Skype for Business meeting. This option is only available on scheduled Skype for Business meetings. It's important to understand that the call is being placed from the meeting organizers Skype for Business or Lync server. This feature is turned off by default, and if it is not working, we need to address this with the company that is hosting the meeting.
- Skype For Business: Caller ID Modifications Or Not Working
- Skype For Business Configuration Information
- Skype For Business: How Conference Call Attendee Notification Announcements Work
- Skype For Business: How To Block Telephone Numbers From Leaving VMs(Voice Mails) On Desktop Client
- Skype For Business: How to record and play back a Skype for Business (Lync) Meeting
- Skype for Business: How To Select/Change Simultaneously Ring Option
- Skype for Business: Hunt Group DID and Name Information
- Skype for Business: Modify users in Team-Call Group
- Skype For Business: Toast Pop Up Notifications Issues
- Skype For Business: UM Auto Attendant Configuration Dial By Name Directory
- Skype For Business: User Missing Dial Pad In Desktop Client
- Microsoft - Skype: Call Handling SettingsSkype for Business call handling settings
- Skype for Business Client Policy - Disable Conversation History
- Skype for Business Client Policy - Disable Email Comparison Check
- Skype for Business Client Policy - Enable Full Screen Video
- Skype for Business enable/disable delegation/team callSkype for Business enable/disable delegation/team call
- Skype for Business Exchange integration issuesSkype for Business Exchange integration issues
- What is Team-Call Group and how do I set it up on Skype for Businesstemplate('MindTouch/Controls/PageOverview'); Team-Call Group is a tool for more than 2 Microsoft Lync user’s phones to ring simultaneously. This is set up right in the Lync client of the user that need others phones to ring for the calls he/she receives.
- Where Does Skype For Business get Its Caller ID Information From?This article addresses the way that the Toast call notification pulls information from
- Windows: How To Unhide A Hidden Folder
Here are some interesting things about...