The Polycom CX3000 IP Conference phone delivers exceptional conference calls in Microsoft Lync environments.
Article type: Reference
- In The Box - CX3000 SeriesItems you will find in your box.
- Get Connected - CX3000 SeriesSystem Requirments and Quick Setup Steps to get you connected.
- Features - CX3000 SeriesLearn about the features of your new CX3000 phone.
- Sign In - CX3000 Series
- Make Calls - CX3000 SeriesYou can make phone calls in the following ways.
- Answer and Hold Calls - CX3000 SeriesYou can respond to incoming calls by picking up the handset, selecting Answer, or selecting To Voice Mail on the Incoming Call screen
- Manage Conference Calls - CX3000 SeriesYou can add multiple participants to an active call to initiate a conference call.
- Check Voicemail - CX3000 SeriesIf you have new voicemail messages, the number of messages displays below the voicemail icon on the Home screen.
- Transfer Calls - CX3000 SeriesYou can transfer active calls directly to a contact, to your mobile phone, or to a parking lot on the Lync server.
- Join Meetings from the Calendar - CX3000 SeriesYou can view your Microsoft® Outlook® calendar and appointments on your phone and directly join meetings from appointments listed on your calendar.
- Change Your Presence Status - CX3000 SeriesYour presence status automatically changes based on your calendar events or phone activity.
- View Contact Cards - CX3000 SeriesA contact card provides a contact’s availability, presence, phone number, schedule information, the most recent call, or a personal note, if available.
- View Call Logs - CX3000 SeriesYou can view a history of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on Call Logs screen.
- CX3000 Interactive Tutorial
- Skype for Business: Polycom Phone CX3000 Setup