Skip to main content
Download Salesforce for Outlook
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Close Microsoft® Outlook® if it is running.
- Close Salesforce for Outlook. To do so, right-click the Salesforce for Outlook icon () in your system tray, and then click Exit
- If you’re upgrading from Salesforce for Outlook v2.4.2 or earlier, uninstall your current version from the Microsoft Windows® Control Panel. If you need help, contact your Windows administrator. If you’re upgrading from Salesforce for Outlook v2.5.0. or later, continue to the next step.
- Log into Salesforce
- Click on your name on the top left corner of the screen and select My Settings.
- From your personal settings, enter Salesforce for Outlook in the Quick Find box, then select Salesforce for Outlook. You may have to scroll down a bit to see it.
- Click Download. Then click Save File. If the Download button is unavailable, submit a case to email@example.com.
- Follow the installation Article found here to install. https://na3.salesforce.com/ka0500000000Zyk