To reset a Cisco 7920, the ip phone must be started in administration mode using the following steps:
- Press the Menu softkey
- Press * (star), # (hash) and * (star) again.
- Press the Green phone key (used to answer a call) to open the administration mode.
Note: Power cycle the phone or press any of these keys while in the first level submenu and then press the Green phone key to hide the options:
- any key between 0 and 9
- * (star) key
- # (hash) key
Follow the steps below to successfully factory reset your Cisco 7920 IP phone:
- Choose Menu > Phone Settings > Factory Default.
- The phone displays the Restore to Default? message. Press the OK softkey. All settings are deleted.
- Choose Menu > Network Config in order to reconfigure the network settings for your WLAN.