Changing the Default Type
The VVX can transfer a call in two ways:
Blind Transfer: Transfers the call without speaking to the receiving party.
Consultative Transfer: Transfers the call after speaking with the receiving party.
The default transfer type can be selected by going to Settings > Basic > Preferences > Default Transfer Type as per the process below:
- Press the "Home" button located to the right of your phone's display.
- Locate the option for “Settings”
Note: the settings may be found on a second page of your screen
- Select the option for “Basic”
- Select the option for “Preferences”
- Select "Default Transfer Type”
- From here you can select whether you would like to have the default transfer type set to either “Blind” or “Consultative”.
- Once you’ve chosen your option, you may either press the 'home" button or use the back arrow located in the top left corner to exit.