How to Transfer to Voicemail on the VVX Phone
Transfer to VM
Prerequisite: In order to transfer calls directly to voicemail, your default transfer type must be set to “Blind”. You cannot transfer calls directly to voicemail using a “Consultative” transfer method. To change the transfer type for a single call, press and hold the Transfer soft key or Transfer button for a few seconds to change the transfer type for this specific call.
A second option is to press Transfer, then press More, then select the option for "Blind". This will blind transfer the active call to the selected contact.
The transfer will show on screen as "Blind transfer to" for a Blind Transfer and "Transfer to" for a Consultative transfer.
A third option is to follow the sequence below:
- With an active call on your VVX phone, select the options for “Transfer” at the bottom of your screen.
- On the new transfer screen, select the option for “Contacts” located at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and select the name of the contact you would like to transfer to. You select the name by tapping or highlighting their name.\
- With the contact name selected, select the option for “More” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the option for “Info” located at the bottom of the screen.
- The contact’s information will appear on a new screen. Navigate to the bottom of the contact information and you will see the voicemail option appear. Select voicemail by either tapping on your touch screen or highlighting the voicemail option. Once selected, press “Dial” and your call will be transferred.