You can add multiple participants to an active call to initiate a conference call.
To initiate a conference call:
1. During an active call, select Menu > Add Others, as shown next. The active call is placed on hold.
2. Enter a phone number or select a contact and select Add.
To mute your audio during a call:
- Press . Your audio is muted and the call participants cannot hear you.
To mute the audience during a conference call:
- Select Menu > Mute Audience, as shown next.
- You can no longer hear the audio from the other call participants.
To remove a participant from a conference call:
1. Select a participant.
2. Press Menu > Remove, as shown next.
- The participant is removed from the conference call