- If you are in implementation, contact your Implementation Manager and they will take care of this for you.
- Outside of implementation, follow the steps below.
Add Emergency Location in Teams Admin Center
- Before CallTower can import locations into Connect, Emergency Locations must be built in the Teams Admin Center. Current Microsoft documentation for Emergency locations is located at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mic...n-organization
Add Location in CallTower Connect
- Once logged into CallTower Connect: https://connect.calltower.com/connect (If you do not know your credentials to CallTower Connect, please reach out to CallTower Support)
- Navigate to "Locations"
- Select "Sync Operator Connect" this will import or associate the locations created in the Teams Admin portal into CallTower Connect.
- If Connect already has locations configured with the same addresses, it will be mapped to the associated Teams Admin Emergency Location. Emergency Locations without a corresponding entry in Connect will show up as "New Location" Once the import is complete, modify the Location properties to provide the correct description for each new location.
- Use the Location Colum and set the Selection Drop Down to the correct action to take for each location. Make sure to set all locations that are not needed to "Don't Import", you can then come back and set them to "New" location or the correct location later.
- Click Save to build and link the emergency addresses in the Teams Admin portal to CallTower Connect. When complete, click on the x to get back to the locations menu.
Manage Numbers in CallTower Connect
- From the menu on the left, select "Locations" and then select the location.
- Select "Operator Connect" and then "Release DIDs" or "Move DIDs" or "Upload DIDs"
- Release: Releases from the teams tenant back to connect (i.e.. unuploades it)
- Move: Moves the DID from one location to another.
- Upload: Uploads the number to the Teams tenant in its current location.
- Select the numbers you wish to release or move by clicking on the box next to the number
NOTE: IF DIDs ARE RELEASED FROM TEAMS ADMIN CONSOLE AND NOT FROM CALLTOWER CONNECT, THE DID WILL NOT BE RELEASED CORRECTLY IN CONNECT AND BILLING WILL CONTINUE FOR THAT DID.
Teams Admin Center