The following links will provide a user the basic features of using their phone.
Article type: Reference
- Getting Started - 89XX SeriesHow to get started using your Cisco 89xx phone after it is installed.
- Cisco - 89XX Series: Conferencing CallsIf you need to conference multiple calls together, follow the steps below.
- Voicemail - 89XX SeriesCallers can leave you a voicemail on your Cisco 89xx phone.
- Cisco - Voicemail Setup - 89XX SeriesHow to update your Voicemail password, greeting and name tag using you Cisco 89XX phone
- Voicemail Access - 89XX SeriesWith CallTower, you have ‘unified communications". Unified communications means that you will receive an email with an .mp3 attachment with the recording of your voicemail.
- Cisco-89XX: Transferring CallsHow to transfer a caller.
- Cisco - Phone: 89XX Series Joining CallsHow to join two active calls together.
- Cisco-89XX: Managing Multiple CallsHow to answer a second call or toggle between multiple calls.
- Cisco - Phone: 89XX Series viewing User DirectoryHow to use the directory on an 89XX series Cisco phone
- Cisco - Phone: 99XX series factory reset procedureThis article goes over how to do a factory reset on Cisco 8900 series IP phones when the device will not complete the boot process.