This guide provides an overview of product features and related technologies. In addition, it contains recommendations on best practices, tutorials for getting started, and troubleshooting information for common situations.
Article type: Reference
- ATA - 186 Configure/Check The IP Address
- ATA - Configure ATA 187This article provides step by step instructions on how to configure a Cisco ATA 187 device.
- ATA - Factory Reset 186/188This article explains how to Factory Reset Cisco ATA 186/188.
- ATA - Configure 190 and 191This article will walk users through the process of configuring an ATA 190 prior to shipping the device to a client. While this is primarily a provisioning document the information can be shared with customers if necessary to assist in troubleshooting.
- ATA - Configuring Port 2 On A 190This article will walk the user through adding a second MAC into the Admin Portal for configuring port 2 on a Cisco ATA 190.