- Who does MFA apply to?
- MFA will be required for anyone logging into the CallTower Connect Portal
- Is this required in the BG Admin or the Comm Portal?
- No, this is strictly for CallTower Connect. Https://connect.calltower.com
- Enter your username/password.
- Select your authentication method: application or email.
- Once you select an option, then you will be prompted to enter your 6-digit code.
- When you enter a valid code, you'll be logged in.
******These are the only options for authenticators.
- Click the + icon to add
- Select Other (Microsoft, Google ,Facebook, etc.)
- Scan the QR code shown in Connect with your cellular phone.
- No additional configuration is required. You will type in the 6-digit code once it appears in your designated email.
Change personal authentication type
- Click your profile in the top right.
- Click on MFA options.
- It will display your current method of authentication. Select it and press ‘Delete Auth Method.
- This will log you out. Upon login, you’ll be required to set up a new authentication method.
Change another user’s authentication as an MPOC
- Navigate to the Users section in Connect by clicking on the hamburger menu and clicking ‘Users’.
- Click the user you wish to change the authentication type for.
- Go to User Settings/MFA status.
- Select the option that is there and click ‘Delete Auth Method.’
- Once that user logs back in, they will be required to set up a new authentication method.