- Can we use other ways to authenticate?
- Does this apply to CT Cloud Sip Customer?
- No, this is not required for CT Cloud SIP customers.
- Is this required in the BG Admin or the Comm Portal?
- No, this is strictly for CallTower Connect. Https://connect.calltower.com
- Enter in your username/password
- Select how you want to authenticate. Either by application or email.
- Once you select an option then you will be prompted to enter your 6 digit code.
- When you enter in a valid code you'll be logged in.
******These are the only options for authenticators.
- Click the + icon to add
- Select Other (Microsoft, Google ,Facebook, etc.)
- Scan the QR code shown in Connect
- No additional configuration just type in the 6 digit code from email.
Change personal authentication type
- Click your profile in the top right
- Click on MFA options
- It will show the current way you are authenticating. Select it and press delete auth method.
- You'll be logged out and have to log back in and you can now change authentication type.
Change another users authentication as an MPOC
- Navigate to the users section in Connect
- Click the user you wish to change authentication type
- Go to user settings - MFA status
- Select the option that is there and click Delete auth method.
- That user will now have to select a new authentication type once they login.