This guide provides an overview of product features and related technologies. In addition, it contains recommendations on best practices, tutorials for getting started, and troubleshooting information for common situations.
Article type: Reference
- CT Cloud Fax - Admin
- CT Cloud Fax - Administration
- CT Cloud Fax - Afax Configuration and ManagementThis article shows you how to configure an Afax number and manage users and companies.
- CT Cloud Fax - ATA Connector ManagementThis document serves as a how-to guide for the most common tasks that can be performed in the ATA Connector web management tool.
- CT Cloud Fax - Change Inbound File FormatsThis article will walk you though the process of changing the file format for inbound faxes using the CTFax Complete portal.
- CT Cloud Fax - Master Fax
- CT Cloud Fax - Master Fax OverviewGives and overview of the Product Master Fax.
- CT Cloud Fax - Mutare Portal Configuration
- CT Cloud Fax - Receiving and Sending FaxesHow to send/receive CT Cloud Fax (aFax/Biscom) faxes.
- CT Cloud Fax - Sending
- CT Cloud Fax - Server Setup for Voicemail Transcription
- CT Cloud Fax - SipNav Administration Interface NavigationHow to open a ticket with SipNav and navigate their portal.
- CT Cloud Fax - Troubleshooting Steps
- CT Cloud Fax - User Guide
- CT Cloud Fax- Provisioning ATAs (AudioCodes MP-202B/202D)This document will assist you in auto-provisioning and troubleshooting the AudioCodes MP-202B and MP-202D ATAs for MasterFax, in addition to setting up new accounts in the ATA Connector web management tool.