Zoom User - Phone Settings
After the initial setup, you should adjust your Zoom Phone settings in the web portal.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Phone, then click the Settings tab.
Here are a few essential settings you may want to change:
- Emergency Address: Displays the address provided to first responders when dialing an emergency number. Make sure this address is correct.
- Business/Closed/Holiday Hours: Change the times when you can answer calls.
- Voicemail Greeting: Audio that plays before Zoom Phone routes the call to your voicemail. You can customize this by recording audio directly in the web portal or uploading an audio file.