Zoom User - Initial Setup
If your Zoom Phone admin assigned you a Zoom Phone license, you will get an email notification with a link to set up Zoom Phone.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email notification. If you didn't get an email, sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Phone.
- Enter the required information to set up Zoom Phone:
- Country and area code: The area code is used when you dial local numbers.
- Timezone: Make sure you set the correct timezone. It will affect several Zoom Phone features, including your business/closed/holiday hours and desk phones assigned by your admin.
- PIN: Enter a voicemail PIN used to check your voicemail on desk phones assigned by your admin. You will not need the PIN to check voicemail using the Zoom desktop, mobile app, or web portal.
- Click Setup.