Skype for Business caches files locally on machines to pull information quickly and efficiently. It may be necessary to clear the cache files if;
- You can't log in to Skype for Business.
- Outlook integration is not functioning.
- Issues with Presence.
- Contact list is not correct.
- Unable to search for users.
- Log out and quit Skype for Business.
- Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G > type in /users/<MacUsername>/library > delete the following files:
- Containers > com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness
- Internet Plug-Ins > MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
- Logs > LwaTracing
- Saved Application State > com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness.savedState
- Preferences > com.microsoft.skypeforbusiness.plugin.plist
- Open Keychain Access from /Applications/Utilities folder.
- Delete all keychains starting with Skype For Business.
Note: You may have to unlock your keychain by using your password.