This article will guide Mac users through clearing the Skype for Business cache.
Skype for Business caches files locally on machines to pull information quickly and efficiently. It may be necessary to clear the cache files if;
- You can't log in to Skype for Business.
- Outlook integration is not functioning.
- Issues with Presence.
- Contact list is not correct.
- Unable to search for users.
- Log out and quit Skype for Business.
- Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G > type in /users/<MacUsername>/library > delete the following files:
- Containters > com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness
- Internet Plug-Ins > MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
- Logs > LwaTracing
- Saved Application State > com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness.savedState
- Preferences > com.microsoft.skypeforbusiness.plugin.plist
- Open Keychain Access from /Applications/Utilities folder.
- Delete all keychains starting with Skype For Business.
Note: You may have to unlock your keychain by using your password.