Before the option to schedule an Online meeting appears, the Exchange administrator will need to follow Adding Skype for Business Meeting Icon to Outlook Online
How to schedule an Online meeting using OWA
This document will provide the steps necessary to schedule an Online meeting using OWA
- Navigate to outlook.office.com and sign in.
- Select the Calendar Icon at the bottom left side of the page.
- At the top left had side select the "+ New" drop down. Then create an event.
- From the event Select "Add Skype Meeting"
- You can Toggle adding/removing the Skype Meeting info by pressing the same button that added the meeting link. You should see the following text in the meeting when properly added. "Your Skype meeting has been created. We'll add joining details after the invitation is sent."