This article addresses the fraudulent email error received from voicemail or email notifications.
Adding IP addresses to Office 365
- Log into your Office 365 Exchange Admin Center with your Admin Credentials.
- Navigate to Protection and then select Connection Filter and Double Click on Default.
3. Click on connection filtering and then click on the plug sign underneath IP Allow list.
4. Add the IP address (22.214.171.124) as shown below and then click OK.
5. Repeat the same steps again to add another IP address (126.96.36.199).
6. Click Save below