If Speed Dial is enabled, it allows you set up short cuts using the buttons on your phone to automatically dial a number you specify by pressing that button. To add or modify your Speed Dial options go to the Speed Dial card on the Launchpad.
Speed Dial Steps:
Add Speed Dial:
1. Select the User Phone from the drop-down if there is more then one.
2. Double-click on a blank row within the Speed Dials card.
3. Type in a Label which is usually a name or description in the Button Label column.
4. Enter the Number (minimum four numbers) associated with the label in the number column.
a. For an internal phone number, enter the extension (e.g. XXXX) Note: the extension can be four or more digits long.
b. If an external number, you will need to enter your dial out digit (8 or 9), then 1, followed by the full 10 digit telephone number (e.g. 81XXXXXXXXXX).
5. Click on the Save button to save the entry.
6. Click on the Cancel button to abandon the entry.
Modify Speed Dial:
1. Select the User Phone from the drop-down if there is more than one.
2. Double-click on the row to be changed within the Speed Dials card.
3. Update the information in either the Button Label or Number column or both.
4. Click on the Save button to save the entry.
5. Click on the Cancel button to abandon the entry.
6. You can drag and drop a number ahead of another one to adjust the order.