1. Click on the contacts tab at the top (Looks like a book)
2. Once in the contacts tab, click on Add (Near the top)
3. Add the following:
1. Display name (First & Last Name)
2. First Name
3. Last Name
4. Email address (For voicemails/transcriptions to go to)
5. Check on Global address list.
6. Select Done.
4. Pull up the user:
1. Click on the users icon at the top right.
2. Pull up the user whom the phone is assigned too.
1. Search by username, First name, Extension, Etc
2. Select the user so that they are highlighted in purple.
5. Click on directory services
6. Click on properties
7. In the box that opens on the right scroll down to Mail Forwarding.
8. Enter the Display name you setup earlier in the mail forwarding box.
9. check 'deliver to both mailboxes'
10. Click Save.