To enable mobility extension,
1. Ensure that the phone is built as a Common Area phone. Refer to the document "Create A Common Area Phone".
2. Find the phone by searching for the MAC address, using the search field or by scrolling and clicking once on the desired phone.
3. Once the phone is selected press Phone Properties
4. There is a drop down list which is called New Template. The template with 2 lines must be chosen to enable mobility extension.
**Set the template to 2 line and then click save.
5. Now navigate to Phone Services tab.
6. "Extension Mobility" will be under "Available Services". It needs to be clicked and moved over to "Enabled Services" to enable.
7. Hit Save in the bottom right hand corner.