1. Log into the Admin Portal, navigate to the "Phones" tab and select the intended phone.
2. Highlight the Manage Phone option and select the Line Properties option from the Dropdown. This will open a new window labeled "Line Button Properties."
3. Highlight the line you want to configure for Call Forward No Answer and press the "update" button. This will open a third window labeled "Update Line."
4. Scroll down to locate the Call Forward No answer option.
NOTE: This is set to go to voicemail by default and may be grayed out. Click the "Voicemail" checkbox to make the field editable.
5. In the "Call Forward No Answer" field enter either the 4 digit extension or 10 digit number you want the number to forward to and press save.
NOTE: You will need to enter your dial out prefix as well. In this example we've used 81.