This article will walk users through the process of using the Admin Portal to update the line templates of a Cisco Phone to add Speed Dials.
Adjust Number of Speed Dials
- Log on to the Admin Portal and navigate to the Phones Tab.
- Select the intended phone and then go to Phone Properties.
- Here you'll see a section called New Template. This is where you can modify the phone template to adjust lines/speed dials. Note that if you add more speed dials than your phone can display then you'll need to access the speed dial option on your phone to access them.
- Update the template to reflect the amount of lines, speed dials, and buttons on your phone and click "Save."
- Add your speed dials by going to Speed Dials menu under the phone you've selected.
- Add the required Speed dials by adding the 4 digit DN or 10 digit DID. (Note that you will need to add your Dial Out Prefix before the 10 digit number.)