Note: For instructions on how to change the number of lines versus speed dials click here
Manage Line Property Steps:
1. Navigate to the phones tab and then select the phone you wish to modify.
2. Select Line Properties after selecting a phone.
3. From here you'll see all the lines that are on the phone. Select a line you wish to modify.
4. Once a line is selected you'll see the following settings:
1 Line Info: DN/Label/Internal Caller ID/Alerting Name/External Caller ID
2 Line Forwarding: Forward All/Forward Busy/Forward No Answer/Forward Not Registered
3 Line settings: No Answer Ring Duration/MWI Policy/Ring (idle)/Ring (In-Use)/Max Calls/Busy Trigger/Call Pickup/Auto Answer Option
1. Highlight the line you wish to delete.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and press delete.