This article will walk users through the process of using the Admin Portal to update Call Forwarding information for Cisco Phones.
Call Forwarding – Phone Services
Forwarding a user’s lines are done in the Users tab.
- Highlight the particular user to manage their phones.
- Click on the down arrow on Directory Services and select Call Forwarding.
- The Call Forwarding screen will be presented on the right side of the screen.
- Double-click the extension to be forwarded and enter the number or check the check box for voicemail.
- Once the entry is complete, click the Save button to keep the changes or click Cancel to close without saving.