A few examples of call quality or call Signaling issues can be as follows:
- Intermittent Call Drops
- Crosstalk, or hearing hold music playing while talking
- One way audio (Intermittent or constant)
- Choppy audio
- Robotic/Chipmunk calls
Any additional information below can be useful but not required.
Collect the following information:
- Internet Connection type: (Managed circuit or customer provided)
- Originating number:
- Terminating number:
- Session ID:
- Time Zone:
- Is this call inbound or outbound:
- When did the Quality issues start:
- What type of Quality issue is being reported:
- Dropped call
- One way audio
- How many users are being impacted?
- If not the entire site get a list of the users who are being impacted.
- If the customer is BYOB have the customer perform a VOIP test using the following link: http://www.calltower.com/resources/tools/voip-test/