This guide provides an overview of product features and related technologies. In addition, it contains recommendations on best practices, tutorials for getting started, and troubleshooting information for common situations.
Article type: Reference
- Cisco - Hardware - Phone Support PolicyThis article will provide a list of currently supported Cisco Phones as well as detailing any devices that have reached the end of their support lifecycle with Cisco.
- Cisco Admin - CyberData VoIPv2 Paging AmplifierThis article will walk users through the process of configuring their Cyberdata VoIPv2 Paging Amplifier.
- Cisco Extension MobilityCisco Extension Mobility
- Configuring Cisco Phone for VPNThis article will walk users through the process of using the Admin Portal to Add a VPN Capable phone as well as configuring the phone for VPN use.
- How do I change my Cisco phone Ring Tones?
- How to Check Voicemail on a Cisco SCCP Device
- How to create/join a conference call (Meet Me)How to create or join a Cisco conference call (Meet Me)
- How to Verify and Change the Directories and Services URL on Cisco Phones
- International Dialing (Cisco)This article will detail the steps necessary to dial international numbers from Cisco phones.
- Manually Configure Virtual Local Area Network on PhonesConfiguring Virtual Local Area Network on Cisco Phones
- What headsets are supported with the Cisco IP Phones?
Here are some interesting things about...