Under the User Portal, you can be used to manage: User Properties Call Forwarding Speed Dials Voicemail Properties Voicemail Profiles Password Changes VM Pin Changes Manage Lync Corp Directory.
Article type: Reference
- Cisco Connect User - Training Recording
- Cisco Connect User - Voicemail Profiles DescriptionThe Voicemail Profiles page provides you with the ability to manage voicemail profiles find-me/follow-me settings, Remote Notification settings, and general voicemail settings and features.
- Cisco Connect User - LoginHow to access the User Portal.
- Cisco Connect User - Operator DIDWhen a caller reaches your voicemail they have the option to press "0" to be transferred to an operator.
- Cisco Connect User - PropertiesThe user properties card is used to change the demographic information of the user.
- Cisco Connect User - FindMe-FollowMeFind-me/follow-me gives a caller the option of pressing "1" when reaching your voicemail at which time the CallTower Connect system will attempt to locate you at an alternate location.
- Cisco Connect User - Voicemail ServicesThe voicemail properties are enabled for a user by selecting Voicemail Properties option under the Voicemail Services menu.
- Cisco Connect User - Remote NotificationRemote notification allows you to select location(s), such as your cell, to be automatically notified in the event you received a voice message, urgent voice message, forwarded voice message, fax or email.
- Cisco Connect User - ForwardingIf Call Forwarding is enabled, it will allow you to set up call forwarding for a specific extension to a number that you can specify or to your voicemail.
- Cisco Connect User - Speed DialsIf Speed Dial is enabled, it allows you set up short cuts using the buttons on your phone to automatically dial a number you specify by pressing that button.
- Cisco Connect User - Change Voicemail PinYou can reset or update your voicemail PIN through the Change PIN card.
- Cisco Connect User - Reservationless ConferencingIf Reservationless Conferencing is enabled, it is intended for organizations who are using the Intercall conferencing feature and for users who have an assigned conference room.
- Cisco Connect User - Corporate DirectoryThe Corporate Directory is located by clicking on the Corporate Directory icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Cisco Connect User - Password ChangeHow to update your password via the Connect User Portal
- Cisco Connect User - New Voicemail ProfileThis article will walk users through the process of using the User Portal to create a new Voicemail Profile.
- Cisco Connect User - Voicemail Web Access