Cisco Admin - Change Ring Policy On A Phone
1. Log into the Admin Portal and navigate to the Phones Tab.
2. Select the phone you wish to modify.
3. Select Line Properties and then go to the line you want to modify such as Line 1.
4. Scroll down to option 3 Line Settings
5. Here you'll see the follow properties:
Ring(Idle) and Ring(In-Use).
Ring(Idle) is when no one is using the phone.
Ring(In-Use) is when the someone is talking on that phone.
For best practices, if that line should not ring or only flash-
change both Ring(Idle) and Ring(In-Use) to "Flash Only". Other options may be chosen as desired.
The default is for the phone to ring when not in use.
6. Save the changes on the bottom right.