Cisco Connect Admin - Configure Voicecube Voicemail Group
- Mpoc access to Admin Portal
- Account must be enabled for Voicecube (groups work for both Cisco and Lync OUs)
- account must be enabled for CTVMAIL.
- One DID configured as a Primary Voicemail pilot number.
- One DID required for each Voicemail Group
Create Voicemail Group
Select Groups Tab from the navigation menu
- Select Add:
- Complete form
- Group name (don’t enter the @ sign).
- Doman:select from drop down list
- Description:short description for the group.This will show in the To address in the Voicemail Email
- Vmail service:select DID for group
- Select ‘Save’.
- Highlight the Group name in the Group list
- Select Group Members: .
- Drag group objects from the left to the right panel and select Save.
- Group members include:
- Groups:Other groups
- Contacts: Contacts for external email addresses configured under the OU Contacts Tab .
- Users:Users configured under the OU Users Tab .
- Call the Primary Voicemail Pilot number.
- Enter the 4 digit mailbox associated with the Voicemail group
- Enter the Pin:9999
- System will say: ‘checking for new messages, I’m sorry, there was a problem accessing the account’ (This is expected, it is a group and there is no mailbox to log into). When message is complete,say change Greeting
- Follow the prompts to change the voicemail greeting for the group.