Cisco Connect Admin - Voicemail Group
View Groups Associated with Users Steps:
This service applies to hosted voicemail groups only. You can create a vm group that will go to a group of member.
1. Navigate to Groups from the main navigation.
2. Highlight the Group name you wish to change.
2. Click the hamburger menu and select Group members.
3. There's 2 columns here. Available Group Members on the left and Active Group Members on the right. You can move members in/out.
4. Hit Save when done making changes.