CT Cloud Voice Non-Supported Devices
CallTower will provide CT Cloud Voice SIP account(s) and the following information for devices that are NOT listed on the CT Cloud Voice Supported Devices list:
- SIP username
- SIP password
- SIP domain/proxy/registrar
- SIP protocol and port(s) required for successful registration
CallTower cannot provide ongoing support for any device that is not on the CT Cloud Voice Supported Devices list; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Device losing registration
- Calls dropping
- Audio issues (one-way audio, poor call quality, etc)
- Device feature(s) not working
- Any other issue that may be outside of the SIP account and other SIP info listed above
Troubleshooting for non-supported devices is limited to validating correct SIP messaging or response from the CT Cloud Voice platform. Once an issue has been determined to be caused by the behavior of a non-supported device, the customer is responsible for pursuing resolution with their hardware vendor.
If additional information is required, please contact your CallTower Account Manager.