Zoom Calling - App Home Overview
The Zoom desktop application will allow you to communicate and collaborate with people inside and outside your organization. Below you will find a brief overview of the "Home" page.
- The Search will allow you to look up different sections within the Zoom application.
- When selected, it will take you to the "home" screen.
- Home will show you shortcuts for "New Meeting," "Calendar," and "Share Screen," and will allow you to "Join" a meeting. The home screen will also allow you to view your calendar events for the day, along with the date and time.
- This is a shortcut to your calendar. This location will allow you to create a meeting, view and join a meeting, and view your calendar for the full week and month.
- You will see today's view of your calendar.
- This is a shortcut to your chat.
- This is a shortcut to your phone.
- This is a shortcut to meetings.
- This is where you can see your profile picture, presence, and status.
- Settings are where you can customize options for your Zoom desktop application.