- Click the hamburger menu on the top left and navigate to Locations
- Click the location and you'll see all your numbers listed.
- The picture above shows a few numbers we have under a location. The numbers with a red lock means they have been uploaded.
- Numbers that have an open lock are available numbers that you can then upload to Zoom.
- Under the Location name select DIDs > Zoom Upload DID's
- You'll now see a list of all the numbers you can upload to Zoom. Either select individually or press the top box to select them all. Then press upload.
- Releasing numbers is just like upload, except you need to click on the Release DID's section.
- Please Note - Only numbers that are available in the Zoom portal can be released. If a number is currently assigned to a user/phone you will get an error.