Microsoft - Skype: Setup Voicemail
Provide clear instructions on how to setup/customize your Skype voicemail.
Via Subscriber Access number:
1. From any phone, call the subscriber access number for your company.
Note: for any ct950 account the Subscriber access number is: 801-935-2840
2. When prompted for your extension, enter the full phone number, including leading 1 (ie. 1+xxx-xxx-xxxx)
3. When prompted for the pin, enter the default pin 9999. This pin can be reset or changed through the user portal
4. Follow the Prompts to record your greeting.
Via Skype for Business Client:
1. Navigate to the Dial Pad as shown by the screenshot below
- Dial Voicemail by pressing the 1 key until it dials, or selecting Call Voicemail from the voicemail options menu
- For first time setup, the system will walk you through a custom name greeting and give you options to customize your voicemail greeting.