Skip to main content
VVX: Set time manually by overriding DHCP and SNTP server
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- On the phone, press the home button
- Press settings
- Press Status
- Press Network
- Press TCP/IP Parameters
- Make note of the IPv4 Address
- Open a new tab on your internet Browser
- Enter the IPv4 address into the address field
- Select Login As Admin
- Enter admin password 654 (if that does not work, try: 456)
- Hover over "preferences" then select "date and time"
- Expand the section labeled "Time Synchronization"
- Select yes for the option "Override DHCP's SNTP Server"
- Select yes for the option "Override DHCP's Time Zone"
- Select your time zone in the time zone field
- Click save at the bottom of the screen
- Hover over the "Utilities" option at the top, then click "reboot phone" in the drop down.