Skype for Business iPhone troubleshooting
This guide will walk through troubleshooting Skype for Business installations on an iPhone.
- Uninstall the Skype for Business Application from the iPhone.
- Open up Outlook Web App (OWA) by logging in to http://outlook.office.com
- Click on the Options Cog Wheel in the upper right corner
- Search for Mobile
- Select Mobile Devices from the list.
- Click on the iPhone from the device list
- Click the - icon to remove the device.
- Install Skype for Business from the App Store.
- Make certain that WiFi is turned off
- Open the Skype for Business app and complete first sign in.
- Once connected, you can turn WiFi back on.