To Add UC Recording (Verba) to a User:
To add Verba to a user, complete the following steps:
- Log into Connect
- Select the user icon on the upper right hand corner and then conduct a search for your user:
- Go to "Directory Services," then select "Manage Services" and add the services to the user (Here is where you will select the type of call recording). Call Recording Full: Every call is recorded; Call Recording OnDemand: All calls are recorded to a 2-day buffer and can be marked for saving during or after the call. Call Recording Controlled: Call recording can be stopped and started at any time during the call.
- Select the user, then select "Phone Services" and then "UC Recording"
- Select the Role, Plan, and if you want to record Video or Instant Message (NOTE: by default Instant Message is already selected):
- Role: Supervisor role has access to all employee recordings
- Plan: Compliance: Every call is recorded; OnDemand: All calls are recorded to a 2-day buffer and can be marked for saving during or after the call. Controlled: Call recording can be stopped and started at any time during the call. None: if none is selected and supervisor, that allows the person to just log into Verba and able to see all employees. This just allows a log in and not be recorded.
- Help: You will be able to view your Environment ID if you choose to log into Verba outside of the User Portal
5. IM and Video is for Microscoft users only. NOTE that video is only peer to peer. IM is selected as a default and will have to unselect if you don't want it recorded.
6. Click Save