To identify product details and outline the internal process for this product.
Snom has developed a SIP bridge (PA1) enabling businesses to extend their existing public announcement speaker system while upgrading from digital/POTs systems into SIP-based voice communication solutions. The PA1 can be used in both small and large applications due to the inclusion of a 4-watt amplifier for single speaker projects. A microphone input is provided for two-way communication. Larger projects can utilize multiple speakers driven by external high wattage amplifier(s). The PA1 serves as an auto SIP answering preamp that drives the multi-speaker setup.
Applications for the Snom PA1 include:
- Large PA systems driven by external amplifier(s).
- Small PA systems driven by internal PA1 amplifier (eg. door answering system), and internal relay to open door(s).
- Phone ringer amplifier with ability to drive strobe light as visual indicator.
- Multi-cast relay up to 4 SIP identities to four multi-cast IP addresses.
PRODUCT LAUNCH DATE:
March 15, 2016
Skype for Business Server and Lync 2013 Server
Customers who are seeking a paging solution with Skype for Business deployments
- Easy to install
- Works with handset, headset, or in hands-free mode.
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Robust casing design for wall mounting
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant, Class 3
- 2 port 10/100Mb Ethernet switch
- SIP or multicast support
- Remote SW update
- Network/web management
- Remotely settable speaker volume adjustment
- Push-on speaker terminals
- Class D 4W power amplifier (loudspeaker not included)
- IP address/reset button
- Call/network activity indicator
- One "MIC in" and one "LINE out" 3.5 mm connector for headset connection (SPK impedance = 150 Ohm, MIC power supply 3.3V, RL = 2 KOhm, S= -42 dB (+-2dB)). Microphone input must be differential and without grounding. This port is for installation and maintenance purposes only, not for the connection of other devices.
- 4 I/O pins remotely settable
- This product does not ship with a power supply. If you are not using a POE enabled network, you must purchase a POE injector or use a standard Snom power supply.
- This device is for indoor use only! NOT FOR OUTDOOR USE!
- Do not install the device in rooms with high humidity (for example, in bathrooms, laundry rooms, damp basements). Do not immerse the device in water and do not spill or pour liquids of any kind onto or into the device.
- Do not install the device in surroundings at risk for explosions (paint shops, for example). Do not use the device if you smell gas or other potentially explosive fumes.
- Do NOT remove the device's power supply (Ethernet cable when using PoE, power adapter when not using PoE) when the red light is on or blinking; a firmware update is ongoing. Cutting off the device's power during a firmware update (red LED on, green LED off) will damage the firmware and render the PA1 inoperable. In such cases, it will need to be returned to the vendor for resetting.
SN-PA-01 – “Snom PA-1 Skype for Business Paging Device”
Follow standard TSE escalation path