- Sign out of the phone
- Change the Provisioning Server to http://noam.ipp.sdg.teams.microsoft.com and set the server type to HTTP save and reboot
- Make sure the profile is set to Skype
- Select Sign In
- Select Web Sign-in
- You will see this
- Browse to this URL – The code to sign in will be different for each user
- Reset phone to factory then browse to advanced > network config and change the base profile to Microsoft Teams then save the config.
- Change to Microsoft Teams, once this is done your network config should look like this.
- You will be presented with a standard web authentication for Teams: