How PM's can enable Microsoft GCC services for customers and their users.
Enabling Microsoft Teams GCC at customer level
- Microsoft GCC is it's own service and a customer will either have Teams or they will have Microsoft GCC High as a service in Connect.
- Just enable the Microsoft GCC High, No Account and/or Account Provided.
- If service is Account Provided you still have Teams Settings page in order to enter in the admin Username/Password
Enabling Microsoft Teams GCC at user level
- Click the user, then select Microsoft GCC and select a DID.
Migrating Microsoft Teams to Microsoft GCC
There's 2 ways you can do this inside of Connect
- Remove all Teams services from users in Connect, then change service at Customer level over to Microsoft GCC High and then enable new services on users.
- Change service at Customer level over to Microsoft GCC High then change over every users service over to Microsoft GCC High from Teams.