MS O365 Admin - Creating And Managing Distribution And Security Groups
Creating a new Group
- Log in to https://portal.office.com with Admin Credentials.
- Select Exchange from Admin Center on the left navigation panel. I new windows should open
- Select Recipients in the Exchange admin center
- Select Groups from the top navigation menu
- Click the Plus Sign to Add a new Group
- Choose Distribution Group, Security Group or Dynamic Distribution Group
- Follow the creation Wizard to assign the name, alias, address and owner
Managing an Existing Group:
- From the Groups tab, highlight the correct group
- Click the Pencil icon. A new window should open.
- The Left Navigation panel has several ares for managing the group, select the correct aspect to be managed.
- Once all changes have been made select Save.