With Excel on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can:
Streamline data entry with AutoFill.
Spot trends and patterns with data bars, sparklines, color coding, and icons.
Get chart and PivotTable recommendations based on your data, and create them with one click.
Share your work from within Excel, using OneDrive.
Edit spreadsheets with others, wherever they are.
Article type: Reference
- Excel - Creating A WorkbookA workbook is a file that contains one or more worksheets. Create a workbook to organize all kinds of information.
- Excel - Add/Delete/Rename Excel SheetBy default, Excel gives you one worksheet in a workbook, but you can add more worksheets, rename them, or delete them, as needed.
- Excel - Add And Edit DataExplore the basics of adding and editing data in Excel.
- Excel - Align DataYou can change the way data appears in a cell by merging cells, and aligning, wrapping, or rotating text.
- Excel - Freeze Top And Left PanelsFreeze rows and columns to keep specific areas visible when you scroll in a worksheet.
- Excel - Hide ColumnsHide or unhide columns in your spreadsheet to show just the data that you need to see or print.
- Excel - Creating A FormulaGet started on how to create formulas and use built-in functions to perform calculations and solve problems.
- Excel - Quick Start Guide