Clarity Connect Admin - 404 Dashboard Settings
When you try to open HTML5 Dashboard, the OOPS message is presented.
Internet Explorer Developer Tools show the following error in the Console tab: "404 Dashboard settings not found".
Administrative access to Connect Administrative Website.
The Dashboard template was not assigned to the Agent that was opening Dashboard.
Steps to Recreate
1. When creating Dashboard Templates make sure you don't assign one template to specific MBU.
2. When Agent from specific MBU try to open a HTML5 Dashboard he will get 404 Dashboard settings not found.
1. Navigate to Administrative Website.
2. Hover over Dashboard and from the drop-down menu select Dashboard Templates.
3. Click the Assign button, to ensure all Teams/ Business Units have a template assigned.