Clarity Connect Admin - Handling
The Handling heading on the admin console menu bar contains the following:
- Click Queues to create queues, configure voice and IM queue settings, customize hold messages, callback options, and more.
- IM Prompt Maintenance allows users to design IM prompts that can quickly be sent to customers.
- Administrators can use Call Dispositions to edit dispositions and sub-dispositions, which are used to tag calls with keywords.
- Use the Alerts page to configure key performance indicator (KPI) alerts.
- Message Templates allows users to create automated messages or agent response text to send to customers during e-mail sessions.