This article will walk you through the steps to create or edit an agent profile in Clarity connect
URL for Clarity Connect
Admin credentials for Clarity Connect
Appropriate agent information
How to create an Agent Profile
- Open Internet Explorer (IE)
- Enter the Clarity Connect URL in the address bar (usually https://domain.ctcontactcenter.com)
- Sign in with admin credentials
- Mouse over "Agent Management"
- Select "Agent Profiles"
- Select "Create"
- The next steps will review all the listings for creating an Agent Profile, however only the fields are required
- First Name: Enter the desired first name
- Last Name: Enter the desired last name
- Team: Select appropriate team (optional, reporting)
- Suspended? Puts agent into a suspended state, "disabling" the current skill assignments (optional)
- Termed? This is selected if the agent is no longer active (optional)
- Proxy Direct Calls? This is selected if outbound and direct to agent calls will be captured by Clarity (optional)
- Recording Rule: Select appropriate recording option (optional)
- Public Name: Display name used by Clarity
- Email: Email address of agent
- Login Id: This is the SAM account for the Lync/S4B user
- Bandwidth Utilization Percent: Check the boxes to use custom values, these will determine how many Calls/IMs/Emails the agent can work at the same time, values over 100 will cause routing failures to the agent.
- Phone Number: This will be the users Lync/S4B DID
- Sip URI: This is the Lync/S4B user name formated "sip:firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Exclude from Reports: Check to exclude from reports (optional)
- Eligible for Additional Roles: This is selected if the agent will have an additional roll, e.g. admin, supervisor, call flow editor (optional)
- SKILL TEMPLATE: Templates in this list will pre-populate SKILL ASSIGNMENT values
- SKILL ASSIGNMENTS: These values will determine what Calls/IMs/Emails will route to the Agent
- Once Agent Profile is complete, click "Save"
How to edit an Agent Profile
- See create an Agent Profile steps 1-5
- Search for the Agent in question and the "Pencil"
- Update the appropriate listing, see create an Agent Profile steps 8-24 as needed
- Click "Save"