When proxy direct calls is selected, all calls are controlled by Clarity. Since Clarity creates all calls as a conference call, some services, such as response groups, Clarity call flows and Unified Messaging auto attendants, have abnormal behavior when called from a conference line. The steps below will guide a Clarity administrator in adding these numbers to a whitelist group to allow calls to these numbers to complete.
- Log in to Clarity Connect Admin portal
- Mouse over Maintenance and select Advanced Settings
- Scroll down to Global Settings and search for whitelist
- Select MsplWhitelist and click the pencil icon to edit
- Enter the number(s) in standard format without country code, spaces or hyphens. Separate number groups with | symbol
- Click Save