The Agent Management heading on the admin console menu bar contains the following:
- Click Agent Profiles to add and configure Clarity Connect agents.
- Use the Agent Rescue page to manually change an agent's status.
- Reason Codes allows administrators to configure reason codes, which agents use to categorize their away time.
- Skill Templates allows users to create templates that make assigning complex skill matrices to agents easier.
- Use Agent Bulk Edit to simultaneously edit settings for multiple agents.
- Agent Bulk Import allows administrators to import new agents into Clarity Connect from Active Directory.
- Authorizations allows users to add roles to agents at the business unit, team, or group level.