The following steps can be taken to resolve issues with using the Adobe Connect Add-In to view recordings or access a meeting/seminar in Chrome. The issue is related to Chrome not registering the Adobe Add in because they are trying to push companies to HTML5.
- First go to settings in Chrome
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings"
- Under Privacy, click on the "Content Settings"
- Scroll down to Flash and select "Allow Sites to run Flash"
- Then click on the "Manage exceptions" box and make sure your Adobe Site is set to "Allow"
- Click "Done"
Enable "Unsandboxed plugin access"
- Under Privacy, click on the "Content Settings." Box
- Scroll down to "Unsandboxed plugin access"
- Select "Allow all Sites to use a plugin to access your computer"
- Then click on the "Manage exceptions." box under this category and make sure your Adobe Site is set to "Allow"
- "Click "Done"