As an end user, the Calling User Portal enables you to manage and configure your user features and settings of your service, such as, checking your voicemails and setting up mobility settings.
Do Not Disturb
If you're busy and don't want to be disturbed, you can silence incoming calls with the do not disturb feature. When enabled, callers hear the busy treatment. You can also enable a ring reminder to play a brief tone on your desktop phone when you receive an incoming call while on do not disturb.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/0wg7gf/Silence-incoming-calls-to-your-phone-in-the-Calling-User-Portal
With single number reach, you can make, receive, and move calls to or from any device such as a desk phone and mobile phone (Remote Destination) without interruption. Once you've added the devices' phone numbers in the Calling User portal, all the listed devices ring when you receive a call. Also, if you make outgoing calls from any of your devices, your Webex Calling primary number is used as the caller ID for identity.
Anonymous Call Rejection
You can set up to reject all incoming calls from unidentified or blocked caller IDs.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/n6yg1cr/Reject-calls-from-unidentified-caller-IDs-within-the-calling-user-portal
With the call notify feature, you can receive an email notification when calls or voicemails are received. When enabled, this feature treats all calls to your extension as busy. You can also enable a ring reminder to provide a brief ringtone to your desk phone when you receive calls.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/n23gx9k/Get-email-notifications-for-calls-and-voicemail-in-the-calling-user-portal
If you're going to be away from your desk but don't want to miss an important phone call, you can forward your calls to another phone number using the calling user portal.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/n07p0i6/Configure-call-forwarding-in-the-calling-user-portal
The simultaneous ring is a feature that rings your office phone and other phones, of your choice, at the same time. You can also set up schedules to ring these phones during certain times of the day and/or days of the week.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/x4ifwt/Configure-simultaneous-ring-in-the-calling-user-portal
Sequential Ring allows you to create a list of up to 5 additional numbers to ring in a specific order when you receive incoming calls following the schedules you create.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nca7bucb/Configure-and-manage-set-up-sequential-ring-in-the-calling-user-portal
Call waiting allows you to place an ongoing call on hold to answer a new incoming call at your discretion should you choose to disregard the incoming call it will be transferred to your voicemail or another predetermined destination.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/wizegz/Turn-on-Call-Waiting-in-the-Calling-User-Portal
With call forwarding when not reachable, you can send calls directly to a destination of your choice if your phone is not connected to the network for any reason, such as a power outage, failed internet connection, or wiring problem.
You can create different rules to accept, reject, or forward certain calls based on the phone number, who's calling, and/or the time and day of the call.
Priority alert is a feature that allows you to set up a unique ringtone based on predefined criteria. This is helpful, for example, when you want to be quickly notified that a specific phone number is calling you.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/ngaogvt/Configure-and-manage-a-priority-alert-in-the-calling-user-portal
If your administrator has enabled the Barge-In feature for you, you can allow others to answer your incoming calls or drop in on your phone calls. You can also choose whether to make the phone play a tone when someone barges into a call.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/l3qkdh/Allow-people-to-barge-in-to-your-phone-calls-in-the-calling-user-portal
Block my Caller Id for Forwarded Calls
Prevent your Caller ID from being sent to a call originator when you receive an incoming call that has been forwarded from another number.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/njtltrdb/Hide-your-Identity-when-Receiving-an-Incoming-Forwarded-Call
Once the executive service is enabled by your administrator, you can assign assistants to your executive pool. You can also specify when and which types of calls are handled by your assistant.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/k0k19bb/Configure-and-manage-your-executive-service-in-the-calling-user-portal
Hoteling enables a user’s phone profile (number, features, and calling plan) to be temporarily loaded onto another phone. This feature is called Hoteling, which has two parts — Hoteling Host and Hoteling Guest — that work together to allow you (guest) to use specific phones (hosts) by temporarily logging into and using them as their ownphonese.
- Click the link to learn more: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/0ku8qo/Access-your-calling-profile-from-anywhere-using-the-calling-user-portal
Self-Help Video Library
The video link below will direct you to this feature's Help Center article. You will find a video or motion graphic related to the service feature within the article.
- Click the link to access the video library: https://callinghelp.webex.com/video-hub-page/calling-user-portal-videos/