What is Cisco Voice?
Cisco Voice is a unified communications/telephony service provided to clients for business needs.
When utilizing Cisco voice our customers may expect one if not all of the following features:
- Visual Voicemail: Visually review messages on phones with supported displays, allowing users to select which messages to open
- Cisco Unity Connection: For Auto Attendants and Voicemail
- Unity Voicemail: Easier CallTower Connect provisioning and scheduling, plus scheduled Call Routing
- Custom Phone Wallpaper
- Dial Plan Enhancements: Enables 10-digit dialing, placing a call directly from Missed Calls and Received Calls without edits
- Improved Fraud: Admins can block calls to certain territories on a country-by-country basis
- Busy Lamp: Combining speed dial and line presence, see which lines on your system are free
- Enhanced Dial Plan Flexibility: Choose which dial-out number to use, or no number at all